Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Gear

Since this if my first post I thought it would be appropriate to provide a list of my equipment. I'll post some pictures once my wife's digital SLR gets back from the shop. I don't think iPhone photos are going to cut it.

Living Room:
  • Optoma HD7300 Projector (720p Dark Chip3 DLP)
  • Samsung SyncMaster T220 LCD monitor
  • Draper Silhoutte 106" electric tensioned screen
  • Rumark RC8 Power Conditioner
  • Pioneer Elite BDP-05FD Blu-ray player
  • Optoma HD-3000 Video Processor
  • TivoHD DVR
  • Pioneer VSX-1014TX receiver
  • Cerwin Vega LW-15 sub
  • Polk RC8 Ceiling speakers(2)
  • Polk RC85i In-Wall speakers(4)
  • Middle Atlantic rack
  • Custom DIY projector lift
Bedroom:
  • Olevia 532-B12 720p LCD
  • Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD player
  • Linksys DMA2100 media center extender
  • Yamaha RX-V493 receiver
  • Infinity Video1 center channel speaker
Basement server room:
  • Media Center PC (Windows 7)
  • Hauppage WinTV-950q ATSC/NTSC/QAM Tuner
  • Acer Aspire EasyStore H340 Windows Home Server (2 TB)
  • Gigabit networking gear
  • Server rack

No comments:

Post a Comment